State of current affairs in India, politics, news, opinion all related to India
- An essay and narration on the Indian Government's decision to introduce seat reservations in premier Indian institutes and its repurcussions across the country and the globe.
- Reservations and India in global market place
- Reservations are rampant in India. How does it impact India and its ability to compete in the global market? Read on...
- Ohmygod... Tomatoes at Rs. 45 per Kg
- It is heard that the vegetable prices in India are reaching astronomical proportions with a simple thing such as tomatoes costing Rs. 45 per kg. On the same page there is new of government package to prevent farmer suicides. How do these seemingly opposite events tie with each other?
- Happy Independence Day (?) !!
- India gained independence from the British exactly 60 years ago. India has traveled a long way from its tryst with destiny. Unfortunately most of the journey has not been in the right direction. Here are my thoughts on the subject.
- Supreme court in India's ruling on creamy layer for backward classes
- In a strong ruling on the current reservation crisis / issue, the Supreme court in India has ordered the government of India to keep the "creamy" layer of the backward classes out of reservations
- India Rising!!!
- "We are not behind you, we are with you." This is the feeling that most of the people in India have when asked by any westerner about whether India is catching up. It inspires a lot of confidence and feeling of can do in any Indian across the world
- Supporting Anna Hazare
- Here is Yours Truly coming out in support of Anna Hazare. My part starts at 3:45
- Why reservations in promotions are needed!
- With the recent furore over reservations in promotions for the backward classes in India in addition to the reservations quotas in jobs, a lot of questions come up on this subject.